- Name: Arius Ofum
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 244
- Position: DE
- College: University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
- Twitter: @AriusOfum
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Rome Ga, The winning football spirit. and strong football culture.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning first because it decrease injury.
Practice because you you learn about what your opponent is going to do.
Film study because you can actually see what your opponent is going to do.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not getting everything want done in a single day.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My jr year in highschool I made it to states, but got put out. I was upset to I trained hard during the off season. my senior year i went to states and made it to the finals match.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• im a althlete
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family because family is second to one self.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Black Pathner, Because I move different and I feel I’m royal.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• one of the biggest adversity I had in life was coming to a losing program. I overcame it by staying patient. we happened to turn the program around.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• getting my teeth chipped.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I told someone I was going to get a sack then I got a sack.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• work ASAP Rocky
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• strong mental , intense training skill
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• my older sister, I feel I didn’t get to tell her everything I wanted to say.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Drip, its just lets people know they gotta get right.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Bruce Irvin
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, I’m too real to be liked.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• AB, we don’t know what happen. all of a sudden two women say they were raped two years later.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why? My grandpa. my dad wasn’t in my life like that
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Why More Pay Cuts Will End Hopes of MLB in 2020 ift.tt/2zzgOde
about 17 mins ago
- David Price to pay Dodgers’ Minor Leaguers ift.tt/2TOB2pV
about 17 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kyle Fourtenbary, TE, University of Northern Iowa nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/kyle-f… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Beau Morris, RT, SMU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/beau-m… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/O1ewN00AU2
about 21 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jerome Brown Jr., OL, Valdosta State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago