I know we are a football website, but I was recently watching ESPN and I remembered watching baseball and how big of a fan I was growing up. I was a diehard Montreal Expos fan, while my cousins loved the Cubs and the Yankees. My brother was a die-hard Dodgers fan, and if I had to pick a favorite player it was easily the “Big Hurt” Frank Thomas. I loved the game, but when I went to the Official Site of MLB, I noticed the Astros, Yankees, and Dodgers all are playing extremely well this year. The World Series is just one month away, and I wanted to talk about some predictions for the World Series here on Draft Diamonds.
I found this article https://www.mlb.com/news/2019-world-series-predictions where they were picking who they believed would win the AL and the NL. I began looking and trying to see who I think would win the series. Since my Expos are no-longer a team I very rarely sit and watch a game. I have to be honest though, I have been watching the Tampa Bay Rays because they are located right here close to me. They also offer Law Enforcement Officers and Teachers free tickets so myself and my wife went to a few this year.
The Rays are a team that can put some heat on the Yankees in the AL, so what I did was I went to my favorite sports betting site, https://www.gamblerock.com/sports-betting/mlb-world-series-odds-2019 to see what the odds were for the Rays. Odds for the Yankees to win are currently +375 while the Braves Odds to win are +700. Other major contenders to take the series, such as the Houston Astros, have odds to win at +250 and the Los Angeles Dodgers have odds to win at +275. The crazy thing is the Rays have +1000 odds to win it all, and while I do not feel they will be able to beat the Yankees or the Braves in the AL, I do have to say they will make noise.
The Yankees are my favorites out the AL and I would not be surprised if the Bronx Bombers come out of the woodwork in the playoffs. The Dodgers and Yankees sound like a good World Series, but I wanted to give my prediction. We love underdogs, So we are picking the RAYS!!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Is Justin Zimmer the only player that wants to win on the Buffalo Bills defense?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update; 49ers back will likely miss 3 to 5 weeks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Former Indiana High School star football player Schuyler Bradley shot and killed in Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL’s Big Bucks Players In 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-19/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/CYYfZ3mNJb
about 2 hours ago