- Name: Tyrek Allen
- Height: 6000
- Weight: 178
- Position: WR
- College: Alabama State University
- Twitter: @Tyrek6llen
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from San Antonio, Texas. Its a big city but I feel like its very slept on. I love how my city always comes together and support one another.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Film Study, then Strength & Conditioning. You practice to get better and perfect your craft. You watch film to study your opponent. Strength & Conditioning to get bigger, faster, and stronger.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about being a failure, because I want to be successful in life.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My sophomore year in high school. A lot of kids from my freshman football team got moved up to varsity. I had to stay behind and play on Junior Varsity. It was frustrating but I had to work a little harder and put in more work to get where I need to be. After my fourth game on Junior Varsity, my coaches moved me up to varsity and never looked back since.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• One of my best quality is having a great relationship with everyone on the team and keeping the team positive.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best football player I ever played against in college is Teddy Britton
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I wasn’t playing football then my career would be Sports Psychologist.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, I spend most of my time in my room.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would have to choose my family member, thats blood.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be a movie character I will be Robert McCall from the Equalizer. He was a former intelligence officer who use his astonishing powers of observation to take down enemies.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest adversity I had to face was loosing my Grandmother on my birthday. Till this day it’s still hard to overcome it. I just talk and pray to God about it and just happy she’s in a better place.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Can’t remember the most embarrassing moment of my life.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable play of my college career was my first touchdown at Alabama State. It was a five step slant for 70 yards.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• The best song to describe my work ethic is I Don’t Stress by Nipsey Hussle.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait I have to help me succeed at the next level is having a strong mindset.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring back my best friend Daveon Jordan from the dead. He passed away too soon. He had dreams he wanted to accomplish and a family he wanted to take care of.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I had a dance club, I would name it OverTime.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated player in the NFL is Josh Reynolds.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I need all the respect.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• One player who career was derailed by off field issues was Sean Taylor. That man gave the game all he had. We will never see a Sean Taylor again.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I HATE TO LOSE
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My dad has been the biggest influence in my life. I wouldn’t be where am I today if it wasn’t for him. My dad sacrifice too much, to see me successful. I owe that man the world.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Big Board 2.0: Top 480 prospects in the 2021 NFL Draft presented by Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Did You See This:Oregon High School broken-hearted after star football prospect Ezekiel Crowder’s suicide… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for February 26, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Transfer Portal: Syracuse Football | Garrett Shrader Film Break Down nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/garret… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Big Board 2.0: Top 480 prospects in the 2021 NFL Draft presented by Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago