- Name: Tremell Gooden
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 210
- Position: Wide Receiver
- College: Morehouse College
- Twitter: @therealtmf_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I love the opportunities you’re able to recieve living here with your career.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Practice, Strength and conditioning.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t really worry about anything. Only because worrying about cannot change the outcome of things.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Having no football offers coming out of my senior season in high school. I just continued to work hard at my craft and have faith in god and myself.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I would say making big plays when the team needs me to.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I played in college is a guy named Tyrius Walker in basketball practice.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Have to keep my room clean.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I’m saving a family member. Family first at all times.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would have to be a Power Ranger. Who wouldn’t like saving the world with your team.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Breaking my arm my senior year in high school. Staying true to myself and keeping faith in God that he put me on a certain path in live and to go down certain roads for a reason.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I don’t really have an embarrassing moment. I don’t really get embarrassed.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• September 22, 2018 against Miles College in Chicago I caught a game winning touchdown with no time left on the clock.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Herculez by Derez De’Shon
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Being a flexible person. I’m able to get along with any and everybody and I can play with anybody on the field.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Sean Taylor, I would love to pick at his brain for a day. Be able to feel his passion and love for the game.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I would name it The House! Everybody feels comfortable dancing while the at the house so I would name it the house.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Larry Fitzgerald
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Everybody is not going to like you and that’s just the way life goes, but if I’m respected I don’t have to worry about people that don’t like me as much bothering me.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon, I feel like he could be a top receiver in the league but he has a lot of personal things off the field to deal with. I just hope he can get it settled and show he can be a top receiver in the league.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate losing more than anything.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My mom, having 6 kids and ever having to want for anything and to have her by my side at every game. She the goat for real.