- Tamrick Pace
- Stephen F. Austin State University
- Hometown: Brownsboro, TX
- Twitter: @BoSS_Hogg_RiCk
2018 Accolades & Statistics:
- 2018 Southland Conference Football All-Conference Honorable Mention.
- GP: 9
- Receptions: 42
- Receiving Yards: 623
- YP/REC: 14.83
- TDs: 7
As an athlete, what is your motivation?
My family. I want to make my family proud and represent them well. I also want to put myself in a position to take care of them since they have always went above and beyond for me.
What defines success for you?
Knowing I gave my absolute best effort and being able to live with the results.
What would your teammates say about the type of teammate you are?
I’m a humble beast. I lead by example and action. I don’t do much talking, I just let my play do the talking for me.
What are some of your personal “rules” that you never break?
Never cheat myself, always respect the game and the grind. It will pay off!
Who is the toughest player you’ve competed against during your collegiate career?
Johnathan Abram (Mississippi State Safety – 2017-2018)
Who is the best player in the NFL?
What is your team of choice on Madden, why?
Baltimore Ravens, I’m deadly with the read option.
Failure is inevitable in life. How do you handle situations that don’t go in your favor?
Keep my poise and my head up and believe that God’s going to work it out no matter the situation, so I never get to get low.
Is there a current/former NFL player that you model your game after?
Knowing what you do now, what would you go back and tell yourself as a High-School Freshman?
Lift weights, run, stay in shape and eat right every single day.
What is your go-to restaurant near campus?
If your life was a book, what would its title be?
What song or artist do you like but rarely admit to liking?
If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, living or deceased, who would it be and why?
LeBron James, my favorite athlete. He seems like a cool dude outside of basketball, and I’d be able to get good advice concerning taking my body & conditioning to the next level.
Forty-years from now, what do you want to be remembered for?
I just want to be known as someone who was likable and had a positive impact on other. Someone who could make you smile and could always get along with. Someone you can always count on most importantly.
In 15 words or less, why should an NFL team invest in you?
I’m a game changer/playmaker. I can stretch the field and make opposing defenses uncomfortable.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Predicting The Starting Quarterback Of Every Team Going Into 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/starti… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Predicting A Trade: David Njoku To The Houston Texans For A Fourth Round Pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/david-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Spencer Brown, RB, UAB nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/spence… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Predicting A Trade: Sam Darnold To Carolina Panthers In Exchange For The #8 Overall Pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/sam-da…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:South Carolina football player D’won DJ Fields Jr. shot and killed nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/dwon-d… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago