- Name: Shai McKenzie
- Height: 6000
- Weight: 220
- Position: Running Back
- College: Hampton University
- Twitter: @Mckenzie_Era
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Washington, PA I mostly love the people of Washington, I have a strong support group with family, friends, and the community.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film, Strength and conditioning, Practice I feel like you need to study the game, you need to break down every detail to understand yourself and the opponent. Strength and conditioning is important Bc you need your body to have physical toughness to go along with the mental aspect of the game so you can perform in the game and be crisp for practice
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about letting my family down, I came along way with finishing my 3rd degree in May and still being able to play football, it’s always been my dream to play in the NFL
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed before by not being a leader when adversity came upon me, my teammates expect me to have a voice being an older veteran and I now have a good voice on our football team
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say my best quality is my physicality, I’m a big back and love to run down hit, big collision get the team on their feet.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I have ever played against was Joey Bosa, freak athlete.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My career would be to try and coach somewhere, I love to be around the game and teaching people
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I clean my room first. I feel like your living space is very important. People notice and make opinions off of how you take care of your self in your living space
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save three strangers instead of 1 family member. Losing a family member would hurt 1 family and be selfish of me. 3 strangers would be selfless
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be hulk if I could be any character, something about a big guy who smashes everything in his way is the type of toughness I like to have on the field.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity is tearing my acl and wanting to quit, I overcame it by believing in myself and realizing I’m not the only person to go through it
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• The most embarrassing moment for me is getting my pants pulled down during a tackle in High school
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable play is scoring a touchdown in the Shoe and upsetting Ohio state in 2014 for the Virginia Tech Hokies The most underrated player is Cam Newton. I feel like he gets a ton of criticism but I feel he still is an elite player.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Randy Beidelschies, RB, Macalester University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Preston Guerra, TE/FB, CSU-Pueblo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/presto… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- This fight is boring. Usman is a boring fighter
about 5 hours ago
- Who is winning?
about 6 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Randy Beidelschies, RB, Macalester University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago