According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network, Raiders wide receiver Antonio Brown and General Manager Mike Mayock didn’t get physical, but there was a verbal altercation, and Antonio Brown made a threat.
Rapoport said that after screaming at each other Brown told Mayock that he’d hit him in the face, then punted a nearby football and said “Fine me for that.”
Today Mike Mayock talked to the media for about 15 seconds just to report that Antonio Brown was not in the building and he had nothing further to discuss.
At this point the Raiders could possibly get out of the guaranteed money for Antonio Brown’s contract by suspending him and then releasing him.
I am not sure what steps the Raiders are going to take but if Mike Mayock does not stand firm and make a decision for the team that is going to help them then he is not setting the right precedent.
Yes, Antonio Brown is a very talented football player, Brown is playing games and that is not needed when you’re trying to win.
I feel it is time to move on from Brown and cut your loses.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Here’s What Types of Gambling NFL Players Can Enjoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-21/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/G4Ws6jAgY9
about 15 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Joe Mixon injury update; Could be more serious than we believe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX Of The Week: Justin Jackson, RB, LA Chargers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/justin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Last Chance:Beyond the Negotiation Podcast: Sam Tiger and Hygens Success talk about life as an NFL Agent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:2018 NFL Re-Draft: Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen go 1 and 2 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/2018-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago