- Name: Moses Marshall IV
- Height: 6030
- Weight: 240
- Position: Tight End
- College: Alabama State University
- Twitter: @mismatchcoach
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown Cleveland Ohio can be a bad place if you let it. It’s a lot going on which is part of the reason I chose the football path. The thing that I love about it is all of the talent that I’m around when I am there. If we all mesh together we could accomplish anything.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Conditioning is first because if you are not in shape to play this game then it’s pointless to do the rest like film study and practiceNext I think it’s studying film so you can get your opponents habits and play style done pact. Lastly practice and this is important for execution. You practice it all week to execute it on game day
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my family back at home. I know my city is not the safest place and I am tired of losing people to gun violence and senseless drama. I worry about my family being protected which is why whenever I’m at home I spend a lot of time with them.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed at football numerous amounts of times. In highschool I was a highly recruited player. Number 4 tightend in the state. I failed because my grades were not where they needed to be for me to accept my division one offers. I signed to a D2 school and left after one semester to go Juco at Erie Community College. From there I received a few offers and one was the opportunity to play at my dream school Kansas University. There, I felt I did everything I would’ve done to get one the field. I climbed up the charts fast. Being there just wasn’t my dream situation. I was faced with a big choice to leave or stay and I felt leaving was best. Alabama State gave me the chance to come in and be who I knew I was all along. The player I knew I was but just had to prove to everybody else. I just stuck to it and never gave up and here I am today.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my love for the game as a general statement just based off what I have been through. Skill wise they would say my blocking. I made a name for myself early here with some great blocks. It’s a part of my game I take pride in because I’m a bit undersized. So when I handle an opponent bigger then me it boost my ego.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Best player I have ever played against would have to be Baker Mayfield during my time at Kansas. The game was just so easy for him on the college level.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I wasn’t playing football I would be a writer. I have a crazy story that could inspire someone
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, can’t sleep in filth
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family. It’s a selfish choice but my family means everything to me and I would never forgive myself if I didn’t.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Hancock, he had the power to change lives and help a lot of people. I think I would handle that well and it would be fun.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was just trying to not let my mistakes in highschool defeat me. I vowed to keep going and never make the same mistakes. I know my mom was counting on me and I didn’t want to ever let her down again.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Failing classes and being ineligible in highschool.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first touchdown in junior college against a top 10 team in the nation. I felt like it was the start of my career in college.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• I think Meek Mill – Shine or Eminem’s Lose Yourself.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I think the most important trait I have is failure. I know what it’s like to fail. Nothing has ever been given to me and I don’t expect it to ever be.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring back Tupac. He is a legend and he changed lives with his voice.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Not really a club person so I don’t even have an answer
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Most underrated player in the league is Pharaoh Brown. He got the potential to be a top right end in the league if he can get the chance.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Being liked will never get you nowhere.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I feel for Shawn Oakman the most because he had the world in his hands only to be falsely accused and now his life is ruined. He can never get those years back or the money and opportunities he lost.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I absolutely hate to lose. I’m a sort loser. I don’t care if it’s a small uno can. If there is a winner, I want to be him.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom no doubt. She has been there with me through thick and thin. Never turned her back on me ever. She ride with me on whatever I want to do. That’s my best friend. Watching her hustle and struggle make me continue to grind and go harder.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 20, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: An early look at the week 7 injury report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/injury… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- World Series Preview: Tampa Bay Rays vs. Los Angeles Dodgers ift.tt/37oavaC
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:Bargain Bin Shopping: 10 practice squad players that every team needs to consider poaching… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- ICYMI:Dolphins name Tua Tagovailoa their starting quarterback over Ryan Fitzpatrick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/tua-ta… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago