Former first-round pick Minkah Fitzpatrick has received permission from the Miami Dolphins to seek a trade, according to ESPN.
Joel Segal, the agent for the defensive back, has been in contact with a number of teams, per the report. Fitzpatrick, the 11th overall pick in the 2018 draft, is unhappy with playing multiple positions, and he should be upset because he is talented. The Dolphins reportedly want a first round pick, and I do not see that happening. Fitzpatrick can play safety and cornerback but would rather play corner.
Well according to @betonline_ag, here are the odds to acquire Minkah Fitzpatrick from the #Dolphins
- – Steelers: +350
- – Eagles & Packers: +400
- – Chiefs, 49ers & Giants: +500
- – Panthers & Browns: +650
It looks like the Steelers have the best odds. Would they be willing to part with a second round pick? That is the question?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview Datryan Evans, Tight End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/datrya… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/F4tYHyBcCh
about 9 mins ago
- Got that easy too @KadeFrew
Cannot wait to see who lands this kid, he is going to be a stud twitter.com/KadeFrew/statu…
about 14 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for February 25, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts & Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/roster… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Richard McBryde, LB, SMU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/richar… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/viXzAHcbxE
about 28 mins ago
- Bag of chips, looking for a bag of chips twitter.com/aroundthenfl/s…
about 34 mins ago