- Name: Lachavious Simmons
- Height: 6’5
- Weight: 310
- Position: All Five Offensive Line Positions
- College: Tennessee State University
- Twitter: TrenchMob60
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I was born in Historical Selma Alabama, but I was raised and spent most of my time on my family farm in a small town called Orrville Alabama. The thing I love most about going home is spending time with my family and also going back to my high school and help guide the youth in the right direction.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning, Film Study, Practice.
I pick strength and conditioning first because, if you’re not strong and physically in shape you will not last in the game of football. You have to approach the weight room with the mindset that you want to be great, so you can translate all of your hard work onto the field.
Film study comes second because you have to know your opponent to be successful. You have to know all of there weakness, what do they do in certain formations when do they like to blitz and many other indicators they may have.
Now, that you know your opponent you can go have a hard-working practice to help simulate potential game situations. After all practice does make perfect and that’s what I strived to be every time I touch the field.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I try not to worry about too much because you only live once so why worry just live your life with good vibes only.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I have failed plenty of times as a younger player but it not how you get knock down it’s how you get back up and learn from your mistakes and grow as a player with open ears and the right mindset.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They will say my passion for the game is real and I play with a chip on my shoulder.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• My old teammate Ebenezer Ogundeko (Ebo), helped me become a better player.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I graduate high school with a certification in welding. I would also like to stay around the game and coach offensive lineman.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• My room you have to keep where your living clean.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Its always family first but I would do my best to help the strangers to get out of harm’s way.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Bruce Wayne because of his determination.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity is when my cousin Roderick pass away that was a very hard situation for me to get over, but I keep praying and had faith that God would help me through it.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When I fail my first class in high school, and I had to go to summer school.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable play is when I was on the field goal unit when my teammate Lane Clark made a 57-yard field goal in the hole vs UT-Martin.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Confident by Granger
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My mindset can take me as far as I want to go. Its all about having the right mindset
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My little cousin Roderick because his death was so unexpected.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• G Spot
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Anthony Levine
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I want to be respected because anybody can be liked but you have to earn your respect.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• My teammate Christion Abercrombie I wish he could have another chance.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
My parents have been the biggest influence on my life. They raised me to be a hardworking, dedicated man who will respect all but fear none.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:These NFL fan bases need to relax it has only been two weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fan-ba… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Corey Brown Jr., DT, Valdosta State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Deion Sanders sends out his first scholarship and it is to the best defensive tackle in the nation… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago