- Name: Kaiden Crawford
- Height: 6’5
- Weight: 300
- Position: Right Tackle
- College: Delaware State University
- Twitter: @__kaiden__
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is North Philly, I love how it teach you how to survive if you can make it outta philly you can make it anywhere
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice first because I need to work my craft be the best Right tackle in the nation and only way to do that is practice, Strength and Conditioning is next for me because I need to get stronger, and faster so I can continue to compete lastly Film Study because I need to know everything about my opponent so I can be prepared for whatever they try in a game.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about failing, I just can’t fail it’s just not an option there’s just no room for failure in my life.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed in doing my job in the classroom which would have interfered with with me playing on the field and I had to step it up to make sure that didn’t happen.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My Work Ethic
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Josh Sweat
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I honestly don’t know my life wouldn’t be normal without football
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, Car, then Desk
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• family member you don’t ever turn ya back on family.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• The Flash and I just love speed
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My Aunt Passing it was a bad point in my life when I lost her I wasn’t doing a lot of the stuff I needed to do and was just in a bad place but I went to counseling and got my mind right and did what I had to do.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Not being able to be apart of my middle school graduation
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My Key block on outside zone to get us the win over NCCU
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Roddy Ricch Out Tha Mud
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I can’t lose mentality to know you the baddest thing on the field and the person in front of you can not beat you and you won’t lose.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Aunt Emily just for her to see me play college football she never got to see me play and I just want her to see me do everything I love to do.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Crawford’s Palace
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• James White
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected everybody not going like not even ya friends sometimes but so what everybody respects you and knows you’re not to be played with.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Aaron Hernandez, I feel like he didn’t get caught up with whatever ever happened cause we don’t really know we weren’t there he would be the greatest TE of all time
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother she has sacrificed so much for me and my sister and she has always been my biggest supporter and defender no matter how wrong I was and I wouldn’t be the man I am today if it wasn’t for her.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for March 3, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/workou…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Last Chance:Michigan Football: Transfer Portal News: Alan Bowman to Michigan nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/alan-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 3, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/workou… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- ICYMI:Ex-NFL player Kellen Winslow Jr. sentenced to 14 years in prison for raping five women including a homeless l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:323 NFL prospects invited to the 2021 NFL Scouting Combine | 13 Small Schoolers were invited to participate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago