- Juwan Petit-Frere
- Southeastern Louisiana University
- Hometown: Orlando, FL
- Twitter: @5_juwan
2018 Accolades & Statistics:
- 2018 AFCA FCS Coaches All-America (Second Team – All-Purpose).
- 2018 All-Southland Conference (First Team – All-Purpose).
- 2018 All-Southland Conference (First Team – KR).
- 2018 All-Southland Conference (Second Team – WR).
- 2018 All-Louisiana (First Team – KR).
- GP: 11
- Receptions: 49
- Receiving Yards: 796
- YP/REC: 16.24
- TDs: 5
- Kick Returns: 18
- Kick Return Yards: 471
- YP/KR: 26.17
As an athlete, what is your motivation?
What motivates me is getting the opportunity to play football every day, because a lot of people don’t get the chance to play college football. Also, I had family members who had the opportunity but that didn’t last long. I have a brother who plays for the Minnesota Vikings, so he gives me hope that one day I’ll meet him in the League.
What defines success for you?
Success to me is achieving something you desire.
What would your teammates say about the type of teammate you are?
That I always ask questions and am eager to learn more. That I’m a fun guy to be around and am always there when they need me. Someone who always has a smile on his face.
Who is the toughest player you’ve competed against during your collegiate career?
Grant Delpit, LSU.
Who is the best player in the NFL?
What is your team of choice on Madden, why?
The Miami Dolphins, I grew up liking them.
Failure is inevitable in life. How do you handle situations that don’t go in your favor?
I have to tell myself that someone is going through tougher times than myself and that it’s okay to fail. You have to learn from it and go harder next time.
Is there a current/former NFL player that you model your game after?
Knowing what you do now, what would you go back and tell yourself as a High-School Freshman?
Never give up, keep faith.
What is your go-to restaurant near campus?
Our Mom’s Restaurant and Bar.
If your life was a book, what would its title be?
What song or artist do you like but rarely admit to liking?
BlueFace – Thotiana ft. Cardi B.
If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, living or deceased, who would it be and why?
I would have to say LeBron James. He’s a great teammate and a great friend. He also has done a lot for the community. So, I plan on giving back to the community one day.
Forty-years from now, what do you want to be remembered for?
That I was a great teammate, family man, brother, husband, friend, and father. That I gave it all I had. Someone who always had a smile on his face.
In 15 words or less, why should an NFL team invest in you?
I mean why not. Let the film do the talking.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Ravens RB Mark Ingram suffered a high ankle sprain; How many weeks will he miss?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:5 Upcoming 2021 Free Agents That Need to Prove Their Worth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/free-a… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Cow1x06WB8
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 20, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago