- Jordan Fehr
- Appalachian State University
- Hometown: Charlotte, NC
- Twitter: @jordan_fehr
2018 Accolades & Statistics:
- 2018 All-Sun Belt First Team Defense.
- GP: 13
- Total Tackles: 86
- TFL: 7.5
- Sacks: 5.5
- FR: 1
As an athlete, what is your motivation?
My motivation is my family. They provided everything I needed when growing up to partake in whatever I wanted to pursue. My loved ones are the ones who inspire me to be the best I can be every day.
What defines success for you?
To me, success is not outcome orientated, it is process driven. It is not just about winning games and accolades but what kind of impactful legacy I have on my teammates/peers and community.
What would your teammates say about the type of teammate you are?
Overall, my teammates see me as a hard-working leader both on and off the field.
- “A guy whose lead is easy to follow.”- Kaiden Smith
- “A leader who leads by example.”- Jalen Virgil
What are some of your personal “rules” that you never break?
I live with a lot of personal structure, some rules would include reading my Bible, prayer, making my bed, and living with integrity.
Who is the toughest player you’ve competed against during your collegiate career?
Trace McSorley, QB for Penn State.
Who is the best player in the NFL?
What is your team of choice on Madden, why?
The Panthers because they are my home team and have big time players on both sides of the ball.
Failure is inevitable in life. How do you handle situations that don’t go in your favor?
My faith is what gets me through these difficult times. Whenever I face failure, I know my God is with me and has a plan for my life.
Is there a current/former NFL player that you model your game after?
Knowing what you do now, what would you go back and tell yourself as a High-School Freshman?
To lift and train smarter, not harder.
What is your go-to restaurant near campus?
Bella’s, a local Italian restaurant that has the best pizza in the area.
If your life was a book, what would its title be?
“Hard Work Pays Off.”
What song or artist do you like but rarely admit to liking?
If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, living or deceased, who would it be and why?
Jesus because he died for our sins and is the reason why we are here today. I would love to talk to him about everything because he is all knowing.
Forty-years from now, what do you want to be remembered for?
That I was a good man, put others before myself, and that my work ethic was unmatched.
In 15 words or less, why should an NFL team invest in you?
Trustworthy, tenacious, overcomer of adversity that will do anything to help the team win.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ethan Tucky, OLB, University of Cincinnati nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/ethan-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview Datryan Evans, Tight End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/datrya… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Richard McBryde, LB, SMU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/richar… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/wSgx3wRwVH
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:The QB Spotlight Podcast | Malik Willis, Ricky Rahne’s Offense, and Transfer Portal QB’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:QB Spotlight breaks down the transfer of Hendon Hooker transfers to Tennessee Vols… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago