- John Brunner
- Western Illinois University
- Hometown: Clearwater, FL
- Twitter: @jbrunner__
- GP: 11
- Receptions: 37
- Receiving Yards: 625
- YP/REC: 16.89
- TDs: 3
As an athlete, what is your motivation?
To be the best. I want to be the best wide receiver in the country and I want to be able to dominate every defensive back I line up across from. The love of competition and winning is what motivates me to work hard.
What defines success for you?
Winning and knowing I did everything possible to help my team do that.
What would your teammates say about the type of teammate you are?
That I’m a hard worker and love the game of football.
What are some of your personal “rules” that you never break?
I try to keep the same routine on every game day.
Who is the toughest player you’ve competed against during your collegiate career?
Jabril Cox NDSU.
Who is the best player in the NFL?
Antonio brown or DeAndre Hopkins.
What is your team of choice on Madden, why?
The Chargers because i like they’re DBs.
Failure is inevitable in life. How do you handle situations that don’t go in your favor?
I think about why it happened and what I need to do to prevent it from happening again.
Is there a current/former NFL player that you model your game after?
Michael Thomas but I try to implement things I see from watching Chad Johnson as well.
Knowing what you do now, what would you go back and tell yourself as a High-School Freshman?
Don’t worry about the next man.
What is your go-to restaurant near campus?
If your life was a book, what would its title be?
Don’t know yet it’s still to early.
What song or artist do you like but rarely admit to liking?
I don’t listen to any artist I’d be ashamed to admit but my favorite artist are Slugga and Iceberg.
If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, living or deceased, who would it be and why?
Antonio Brown because his dedication to his craft. I would want to ask him about his training and recovery methods and for things I could add to my game.
Forty-years from now, what do you want to be remembered for?
Being able to help others.
In 15 words or less, why should an NFL team invest in you?
My size, route running, hands and my mentality to which I approach the game.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Josh Gordon is back!! He signed with Fan Controlled Football League to play with Johnny Football… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- The Seahawks looks the best twitter.com/adamschefter/s…
about 31 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fan Controlled Football Prospect Interview: Darryl Virgies, Running Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/darryl… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Former NFL player Louis Nix III is reportedly missing, several weeks after being shot at a gas sta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Fan Controlled Football Prospect Interview: Darryl Virgies, Running Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/darryl… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/CfCMhgDe2h
about 4 hours ago