- Name: Jaylin Boyd
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 175
- Position: CB
- College: ALBANY State University
- Twitter: __jayboyd
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• College park GA, and what I love most about it, is how close everyone is, I get a family vibe from the city when I’m at home.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning, so you’re physically capable, Film study so you know what to do, & practice so you can actual rep what you just watched.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about being successful because I’m very conscious about my future.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I’ve once give up catches during 1 on 1s. Me and my coach dissected the problem and corrected it so I didn’t make the same mistake twice.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My energy. I try to keep everyone up, even when things aren’t going our way.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Devontae Jackson the RB from West Georgia or Willie Chandler the QB from VSU
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• A sports broadcaster
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family members because of the emotional connection
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Superman because he has all superpowers
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Not being sure where I was going to play football at after high school, but Albany state allowed me an opportunity to walk on & become an all conference player.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first career interception. Pick 6 for 60
What song best describes your work ethic?
• I’m da one -young supa
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Being coachable
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My brother Rod Gates, he died so suddenly, I feel like we had more moments to share.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Deandre Hopkins, he had 100 receptions and 0 drops in a season and still isn’t considered the best WR in the league
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected & because respect takes you a long way.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick And because he was trying to stand up for something much bigger than himself and it cost him.
• hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Shaq Wiggins, one of my best friend & because he has shown me how to over come adverse situations.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:UIW spoils McNeese State’s Return nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/mcnees… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/hWw4EYXox2
about 33 mins ago
- NFLHeads 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Peter Kozushka, LT, University of Alberta nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/peter-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- NFLHeads High School Prospect Interview: Jeremiah Horn, SS, James Madison High School nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/jeremi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Landen Akers, WR, Iowa State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/landen… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Antonio Nunn, WR, University at Buffalo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/antoni… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago