Jalen Ramsey getting traded seems like something that will happen, and according to ESPN Dianna Russini the Jaguars have two offers for cornerback Jalen Ramsey.
She reported today that the Jaguars have an offer from an NFC team that is for a 2020 1st round pick and a 2021 5th round pick, while there is an AFC team that has offered a first in 2020 and a player.
I have talked to several people who are saying the Jaguars now want two first round picks for Ramsey. My sources seem to believe that most teams who are interested in Jalen Ramsey have turned away from trading because the price is just too high.
The Jaguars want two first round picks and are trying to stay firm on that. There are not many teams willing to do that because remember they have to give Ramsey a new deal as well. That is a lot to give up but it is worth it.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: De’Andre Washington, TE, Arkansas-Monticello nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/deandr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Liberty DB Tayvion Land transfers to HBCU after school school President’s insensitive tweet nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/hbcu-6/… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- You could see some major football conferences shut down football this week nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/footba… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Fordham cancels game in Hawaii on September 12 due to COVID-19 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/fordha… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/l5wcT0AO0U
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Karl Mofor, RB, University of Albany nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/karl-m… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago