We all love watching an underdog beat an FBS team. This week we were able to watch Central Arkansas pull of a huge win over Western Kentucky and in week 2 we have a few more games that we feel can result in the underdog winning. So let’s talk about these three games.
Prairie View A&M University v. Houston – Could two HBCU teams upset FBS teams in one week? This is the year of the HBCU teams, I mean that. They have so much talent on their rosters and the Panthers are lead by some dogs. Both Jalen Morton their star QB and their RB Dawonya Tucker could exploit the Houston Cougars defense. The Cougars had a tough game against Oklahoma last week, but if they do not prepare well for PVAMU they could go down in a huge upset.
William & Mary v. Virginia – Mike London the former Virginia head coach would love to go into Charlottesville and walk away with the win. London is now the head football coach at William and Mary and their offensive coordinator Brennan Marion is one of the brightest young minds in college football. I could see the W&M players coming out super excited to get their Ole ball coach a win against his former team. This game has upset written all over it.
North Carolina A&T v. Duke – Duke was beat up by Alabama and their defense and their next opponent is no slouch either. The North Carolina A&T defense has some studs in their front seven. They may come home after getting beat by Alabama and think they are going to have an easy game against the Aggies, and if they do not prepare for this game they could be 0-2, starting the season. North Carolina A&T beat up on Elon and this game would be a huge upset if the HBCU powerhouse can knock off a D1 team like Duke.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Major League Baseball: 4 Keys Moving Ahead in the World Series ift.tt/3mdkLXz
about 9 mins ago
- ICYMI:Week 6 NFL Power Rankings; Seahawks remain the team to beat in the NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/power-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Did You See This:Chiefs, Seahawks, Bucs, Steelers, Titans On Close-Knit For ‘20 NFL Football Finals… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:Surprising Draft picks in recent memory nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/draft-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/df6k2GuNGs
about 30 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago