- Name: Devon Hunt
- Height: 6’1”
- Weight: 220
- Position: LB
- College: Shaw University
- Twitter: Don’t have one
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is very small and country. I love how it’s a laid back environment.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Strength and Conditioning, and Practice all of these are very important when it comes to the game of football, but the reason behind this order is because film studying makes the game easier for you when you are on the field and then you need to be bigger strong and fast in order to perform to at high level and then everything in the classroom and in the weight room transfers over to practice and even the game.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I’m a very laid back guy nothing really bothers me I tend to look pass the negative and focus on the positive in all situations.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Honestly the biggest failure I would say that happened to me would be when I failed my first class ever because I thought I could just do the smallest amount and still pass. I was upset about it but I ended up taking it again and passing it with an A.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being able to find the football and winning a lot of one on one battles.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I’m not sure I played against a lot of good athletes.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I always wanted to be an FBI agent and work for the Human Behavior Analysis Unit.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room because that’s where I sleep.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family member because that is my loved ones and family goes a long way. If there was anyway possible I save everyone I definitely would do that.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would like to be John Wick because he is like invincible and cannot be beaten.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I believe my biggest adversity in life was coming to college and not winning as many games on the college level as I was in high school. I believe trying to deal with that was tough because I hate losing with a passion and I couldn’t deal with it anymore, but I hung in there and did everything I could do to be a leader to be a guidance of how winning should be done and now my coaches and teammates and I are part of a big change of our program.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• The most embarrassing moment I could think of is my freshman year in high school I was running down on kickoff to make the tackle and as soon as I was about to make it the returner cut to their sideline and as soon as I cut with him I got hit by one of their players and literally got lifted in the air never in my life have I felt a hit that hard and my teammates kept cracking jokes about it.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play would be when I jumped over the running back and still got the sack.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Hustlin’ by Rick Ross
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My good friend that died my sophomore year in high school the reason for this is because he also played linebacker with me and was a very special player and he deserve to play on the college level and the NFL level and I would love to play one more game with him.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Hunt’s dance club
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Emmanuel Sanders
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I rather be respected because respect goes a long way being respected doesn’t cause problems.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ray Rice, because he made a bad decision at the time and it hurt him in the long run. Everyone makes mistakes and I know he regrets it, but he was a great player and instead of playing he’s trying to go away around and prevent situations like that to happen again.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents because they want nothing but the best from me and are always pushing to do better things.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Predicting The Starting Quarterback Of Every Team Going Into 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/starti… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 mins ago
- Predicting A Trade: David Njoku To The Houston Texans For A Fourth Round Pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/david-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Spencer Brown, RB, UAB nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/spence… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Predicting A Trade: Sam Darnold To Carolina Panthers In Exchange For The #8 Overall Pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/sam-da…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Did You See This:South Carolina football player D’won DJ Fields Jr. shot and killed nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/dwon-d… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago