- Name: Darien Wilson
- Height: 6000
- Weight: 307
- Position: Defensive Tackle
- School: Lamar University
- Twitter: @TrulyBlessed093
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Missouri City Texas and the reason i love it is because it’s home it’s where I’ve lived my life my family is there
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• strength and conditioning, Film study, practice and i say that because in the game of football you must be well trained it’s a physical demanding game that’s why i feel Strength should be first; secondly film study it’s one of the most important parts of the game having the knowledge of the game or the opponent provides you with that edge you need to be successful in this game; and lastly practice because i feel going into practice with the right conditioning the right knowledge practice becomes the last tool it’s the time you go out and fine tune physically what you’ve learned from the film study allowing you to go into that game fully prepared not only physically but mentally as well
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about failure because that’s the one thing i don’t wanna do in life is be a failure wether it be the game of football or not
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• perseverance and prayer not being highly recruited out of highschool it felt as if i had failed but i just had to keep my head down keep going and pray
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• On the field my strength and my quickness Off the field would probably be my sense of humor i like to have fun
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Darta lee
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room i feel like sleeping in a clean room is unbeatable
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family member because i love my family no matter if it’s my blood or not it’s no way I’m letting anyone of them die if it’s in my hands
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Robert Mcall Denzel Washingtons character from the equalizer because that that’s one of my favorite movies and he was a skilled killer who only killed to help good people
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I feel like going JUCO was one of the most adverse times in my life because it’s a real grind and struggle making it through JUCO football but i wouldn’t change one bit of it i left a better man better football player and i met some life long brothers while i was there
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When i was in middle school i got in trouble and my pops slapped me upside the head people still talk about it to this day
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first sack
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Meek Mill – Dreams and Nightmares
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• A hunger to get better to improve and be a better you everyday on and off the field
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My brother Robert Grays we used to always talk about going to the next level we grew up together he’s the reason i wear the number 2!
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Grady Jarrett
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I want to be respected I’ve always known everyone wont like you but as long as they respect you that’s all that matters
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin kaepernick i understand what he was fighting for
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents they have always shown me what right from wrong is they showed me everyday what having a worth ethic not only for yourself But for the ones you love.
- Did LSU brush off a serious claim that Derrius Guice sexually harassed a 70-year-old security guard?
- Rams defensive lineman takes a shot at Jared Goff saying Matthew Stafford is a level up compared to Goff
- Louis Nix III was with another person and reportedly intoxicated the last time he talked to anyone
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Rams defensive lineman takes a shot at Jared Goff saying Matthew Stafford is a level up compared to Gof… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Did LSU brush off a serious claim that Derrius Guice sexually harassed a 70-year-old security guar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Louis Nix III was with another person and reportedly intoxicated the last time he talked to anyone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for March 6, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/roster…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:Rams defensive lineman takes a shot at Jared Goff saying Matthew Stafford is a level up compared t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago