No one wants to talk about it, but let’s be real who is the best quarterback option out there?
Haters are going to say that Colin Kaepernick should not be in the NFL, but he is better than guys like Paxton Lynch, and Josh Johnson at this point.
According to Pro Football Talk, Kaepernick is ready and just waiting on a call.
“Colin is literally in the best shape of his life,” a source close to Kaepernick told Williamson. “He’s been working out five days a week at 5 a.m. for three years. He wants to play and his agent has been contacting teams in need of a quarterback.”
Kaepernick is not giving up hope and he shouldn’t, but what would have to happen before he ever receives a shot in the NFL? Shoot even just a workout?
What do you think?
Remember this, Kaepernick is 31, played six seasons with the 49ers, throwing 72 touchdowns and 30 interceptions, he has to be the best option out there right?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Tyler Witt, OL, Western Kentucky nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tyler-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/u0nNW8NTJm
about 40 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: D.J. Moore Injury Update, Panthers WR suffered an Ankle/Achilles injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Did the Raiders RB suffer a serious injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Daniel Jones Injury Report, Giants QB suffered a hamstring injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/daniel…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- I’m getting 10 sacks twitter.com/realrico_bf/st…
about 2 hours ago