- Name: Christian Jefferson
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 198
- Position: FS/SS
The University of Arkansas at Monticello
- Twitter: @ceejayy999
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from El Dorado, Arkansas. What I love the most about my town is the southern hospitality and the family atmosphere.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Film Study, Strength and Conditioning. I feel like they’re all important to your success but you have to practice it in order to execute it on game day.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not being successful only because I want it so bad.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I didn’t make a basketball team that I tried out for. I overcame that by working to get better and eventually got picked up by the team and became a starter.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• On the field probably my ability to cover, but off the field the way that I carry myself.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• It would have to be my former teammate that I had to go against every day in practice: Jalen Tolliver.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be coaching football.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family member because I know I could count on them to save me. Not sure about the stranger.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Will Smith in Bad Boys 2
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Not knowing if I would be able to play football again . Had no offers at the end of my high school senior season. I overcame it by not losing faith.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- My most embarrassing moment would probably be missing a fast break lay up in high school .
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• So far, beating SAU on a final kick to send us to our first post season game in 25 years.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Out the Mud by Lil Baby & Future
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Being a student of the game.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandpa, L.C. “Slim” Green, so he could watch me play 1 game.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• CJ’s Boom Boom Room
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Dak Prescott. a.k.a. Baby Goat
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because not everyone is going to like you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Kareem Hunt. He was doing well and he messed himself up off the field . He’s working to get back now.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My dad. He always drives me to be better and not get complacent even when I was young and had just started playing football.