Antonio Brown is going off on the internet, and he is not wrong. He has went off on the NFL, Shannon Sharpe, Robert Kraft and now his old quarterback.
To be honest Antonio Brown is making a valid point, but he is doing it in the wrong manner.
There is no way in the world an NFL team will hire him after this. If they do Colin Kaepernick will have a great case.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Predicting A Trade: Trent Brown To The Los Angeles Chargers For A 2021 Second And A 2022 Fourth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 mins ago
- Predicting A Trade: Chase Daniel To The Patriots For A Conditional Seventh Round Pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/chase-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Predicting A Trade: Brandon Brooks To The Atlanta Falcons For Deion Jones And A Third Round Pick… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Did You See This:Predicting The Starting Quarterback Of Every Team Going Into 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/starti… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Predicting A Trade: David Njoku To The Houston Texans For A Fourth Round Pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/david-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago