- Height: 5’10
- Weight:251 lbs.
- Position: Defensive Lineman
- College: Iowa Wesleyan University
- Twitter: @ItsJustWalle
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is East Dublin,Ga ; l went to East Laurens High School and what I love most about my hometown is that it’s where my mom was born and raised so everyday I get to see historical places such as my mom’s old high school and house.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning is first so we can physically ready and fresh ,Next is Film because studying your opponent and making improvements are very important, and Finally is practice because we are able to install and game plan for our opponents.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not taking opportunities because not taking opportunities turns to losing out new ventures.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• During my first season playing college football, I won the starting spot for the first game, but the next week I lost the starting spot to a returner and at first I was down, but I had to learn to accept my spot on the team and it change my perspective of learning to accept what is given to instead of being stubborn and letting ego take over.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My Positivity
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• LeAnthony Reasnover from Eureka College
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Physical Education Teacher or a Actor
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I clean in that exact order Room , desk ,then car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My Mom without a doubt, because if it wasn’t for her I would not be in the position I am in now.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Killmonger from the marvel movie, Black Panther because he had a story to tell and went through adversity to make it happen for his people but everyone in wakanda did not understand his vision similar to my life.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Before my senior year of high school, I had dislocated my left knee and it caused me to miss about four to five games and I had the mindset that I wanted to play at the next level but I did not have any offers nor understood the recruiting process so without any guidance I made my own high school highlight tape and personally sent to multiple universities all over the country and was fortunate to land here at Iowa Wesleyan after a year off 3 years ago.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment would have to be when it was allergy season and I had to do a speech for public with watery eyes and a runny nose.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable play of my collegiate career would have to be from my Junior season (Last season) and it was my first play of the new season and I made tackle in the backfield that pumped my team and the fans in the bleachers.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Can’t Be Touched by Roy Jones Jr.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• To be humble
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My older cousin that recently passed away a couple months ago, because I’ve been trying to stay in contact with all my family members but I didn’t get a chance to speak and see him , the last time I’ve seen and spoke was when we were kids.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club Royalty
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Ndamukong Suh
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Without a doubt respected because no one is better than the other
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernik
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I really hate losing because it instantly kills your competitive mindset
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Hands down my mom, because she got me in this blessing of a position in my life and she pushes me to be the greatest me that I can be in life.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/frR9HYgfno
about 31 mins ago
- Put some respect on our name....... #YeahU
about 34 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/salvon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
about 38 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Buzz: Catching up with former LSU Edge Travez Moore nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/travez… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago