- Tyler Currie
- Missouri State University
- Hometown: Cordova, TN
- Twitter: @T_Currie1
2018 Accolades & Statistics:
- 2018 All-Missouri Valley Football Honorable Mention.
- GP: 11
- Receptions: 35
- Receiving Yards: 548
- YP/REC: 15.66
- TDs: 5
As an athlete, what is your motivation?
My motivation as an athlete is to be a better me than I was the day before. Each day presents a new opportunity for you to improve on what happened yesterday.
What defines success for you?
Success for me is putting my family and myself in a position they’ve never been before. Success is the small victories I encounter each day to reach the goals I set for myself.
What would your teammates say about the type of teammate you are?
I believe my teammates would say I’m loving, energetic and supportive. A teammate that would give you his last regardless of the situation.
What are some of your personal “rules” that you never break?
Respecting elders and having manners.
Who is the toughest player you’ve competed against during your collegiate career?
Who is the best player in the NFL?
What is your team of choice on Madden, why?
Falcons, Incredible receiving core.
Failure is inevitable in life. How do you handle situations that don’t go in your favor?
Pray about it and learn from it.
Is there a current/former NFL player that you model your game after?
Knowing what you do now, what would you go back and tell yourself as a High-School Freshman?
Never get comfortable, there’s always work to be done.
What is your go-to restaurant near campus?
If your life was a book, what would its title be?
“Journey Through the Mid-West.”
What song or artist do you like but rarely admit to liking?
If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, living or deceased, who would it be and why?
LeBron James, to understand how to handle success and impact his community the way he has.
Forty-years from now, what do you want to be remembered for?
Genuinely being a good person and enhancing the lives of others in a positive way.
In 15 words or less, why should an NFL team invest in you?
Being able to be a productive player on and off the field.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Jeff Wilson Injury Update, How serious is his ankle injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- Did You See This:Louisiana Community College Huskies pick up a monumental win in Stafford nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/louisi…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors injury update on Cowboys QB Andy Dalton; How bad is his injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/andy-d…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Odell Beckham Jr. Injury update, Belief is he has a major knee injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Cardinals take down the Seahawks
about 3 hours ago