People are forgetting about Rashad Robinson, and I am here to tell you to wake up. My favorite cornerback coming out the 2019 NFL Draft ended up earning a medical hardship waiver last season. Just weeks after being named the CAA’s preseason defensive player of the year, Robinson’s year was done with the Dukes’ season opener at N.C. State quickly approaching.
He played his entire junior season with a grade 1 turf toe, but during a scrimmage, Robinson broke up a pass and felt different. He ended up with a grade 3 turf toe and tore two ligaments in his toe. He is now ready to compete his senior year and I am telling you he is ready. He is healthy and I feel he is going to ball out.
As a junior in 2017, he played in all 15 games, and finished with 51 tackles, 2.5 tackles for loss, 15 sacks, one forced fumble and seven picks. Yes, SEVEN interceptions.
The 5’11, Richmond, Virginia native is one of my favorite players in the 2020 NFL Draft. He converted to cornerback, he was a quarterback in high school. He was a two year staring quarterback for Hermitage passing for 664 yards and rushing for 503 in eight games. His team went to the state quarterfinals in 2014 and lead his team to a playoff berth in 2013 as well.
The Kinesiology major will make you pay if you throw his way. I feel this season he is due for a monster break out season. I would not be surprised if he tears it up and lands on NFL teams radars. Both Rashad and Jimmy Moreland are studs at the CB position. With Moreland getting drafted by the Redskins this past April, I would not be shocked if Rashad hears his name next April.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Week 7 Power Rankings, After 7 Weeks Steelers are in the top spot nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/week-7… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/v3Vp13HaqF
about 18 mins ago
- I hope they trade Gilmore twitter.com/_chriscurtis/s…
about 22 mins ago
- NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio Tries to Stop the Sale of the New York Mets ift.tt/3oxhUL7
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Let’s Go!!!! twitter.com/drjessemorse/s…
about 3 hours ago