The movie of Brian Banks coming out any day now, the story of a football player getting blackballed by a female is fresh in the news.
According to Fox Sports, a jury deliberated for just 30 minutes on Friday before it acquitted former University of Wisconsin wide receiver Quintez Cephus on charges alleging that he sexually assaulted two female students.
Cephus, 21, was suspended from the football team last August and was expelled from the university earlier this year for violating its non-academic misconduct code.
Cephus testified that when they arrived at the apartment, one of the women went to his bedroom, beckoned him in, and then started removing her clothing, and that the other woman followed Cephus into the bedroom. Cephus said he had sex with both women, and that both had asked for him to do specific things during sex.
The women both testified this week they were very intoxicated at the time and do not remember much about the night. One described her memories of the night as “snapshots,” while the other told jurors she had longer periods of memory, which started when she woke to find herself naked in bed with Cephus and her friend.
Cephus will hopefully latch on with a division 1 team, and hopes teams see the truth.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Splash’s Week 6 Power Rankings ift.tt/3m3o4QQ
about 31 mins ago
- 10 Takeaways From Week 6 of the 2020 NFL Season ift.tt/3km3N8I
about 31 mins ago
- That Sports Guy’s Week 7 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XZacEVLcC6
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:What does the Denver Broncos partnership with FanDuel mean for the rest of the teams? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/bronco…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- 10 Interesting Stats from Game 1 of the World Series ift.tt/31wjoeK
about 2 hours ago