Quintez Cephus the former Wisconsin Badger wide receiver spent the past year fighting for his innocence and now after being found not guilty of sexual assault charges is fighting to keep his dream alive.
According to his attorney Stephen Mayer, Cephus filed a petition for readmission to the University.
His attorney is expecting a response back by Thursday to his requet.
Remember, Cephus was charged for second and third degree sexual assault for alleged attacks on two 18 year old women, but on July 30, a jury ruled he was not guilty. So if he is not guilty then UW-Madison should allow him back right?
Ball is in your court Wisconsin….
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for March 3, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/workou…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:Michigan Football: Transfer Portal News: Alan Bowman to Michigan nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/alan-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 3, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/workou… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- ICYMI:Ex-NFL player Kellen Winslow Jr. sentenced to 14 years in prison for raping five women including a homeless l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- ICYMI:323 NFL prospects invited to the 2021 NFL Scouting Combine | 13 Small Schoolers were invited to participate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago