New York Jets trade a 2020 6th round pick for Nate Hairston
- Jets win this trade, the Colts were likely to cut Hairston and the Jets needed depth. Hairston is a steal for the Jets.
New England Patriots trade a 2020 6th round pick to the Cardinals for OT Korey Cunningham
- Cardinals basically received a draft pick for an undrafted guy. You have to give the Cardinals the nod here but the Patriots received desperate help on the O-Line so I call it a wash.
Baltimore Ravens trade OT Jermaine Eluemunor and a 2020 6th round pick to the Patriots for a 2020 fourth round pick
- Ravens win on this trade, because they land a potential top 125 pick. You can find some studs and Eluemunor was likely a cut candidate.
Tennessee Titans trade a 2020 7th round pick to the Packers for OLB Reggie Gilbert
- Packers win here, I like Gilbert but to receive anything for a player you were going to cut was a steal.
Buffalo Bills trade OL Wyatt Teller and a 2021 7th round pick to the Cleveland Browns for a 2020 5th round pick and a 2020 6th round pick.
- I think Bills win this trade. They stacked up on O-Lineman in free agency and they land a 5th round pick back for their former 5th round pick. They then basically swapped a 7th for a 6th.
New England Patriots send CB Duke Dawson to the Denver Broncos with a 2020 7th round pick for a 2020 6th round pick of the Broncos.
- The Broncos win here, Duke Dawson was a former 2nd round pick. You have to feel they won this trade if he can see the field.
Buffalo Bills traded C Russell Bodine to the Patriots for a 2020 6th round pick
- The New England Patriots and Bills wash in this trade. Bodine is a former starting center, and the Patriots needed one as their center David Andrews is undergoing health concerns.
Dolphins send a 2020 7th round pick to the Vikings for OL Danny Isidora
- Dolphins needed O-Lineman and now it all makes sense. They were planning on trading Laremy Tunsil all along. I have to give the nod to the Vikings on this trade.
Browns land a 2022 7th round pick from the Detroit Lions for QB David Blough and a 2022 7th round pick.
- They basically gave them a QB and swapped picks. This was a good trade for the Lions who wanted a new back up for Matt Stafford.
Steelers send OL Jerald Hawkins and a 2021 7th round pick to the Buccaneers for a 2021 7th round pick.
- Just like the Blough trade, Hawkins gives the Buccaneers a player for a swap of picks. You have to give the team who landed the player the nod.
Cleveland Browns trade a 2020 7th round pick to the Packers for OL Jordan McCray and a 2020 7th round pick.
- I am a huge fan of Jordan McCray so I have to give the nod to the Browns. Browns just stole a starting offensive guard.
Houston Texans trade OL Martinass Rankin to the Chiefs for RB Carlos Hyde
- The Texans and Chiefs both win here. This maybe the only trade the Texans won today though. I have to give them the nod because Hyde has proven he can play in this league and the Texans needed a running back.
Houston Texans traded a 2020 6th round pick to the Patriots for CB Keion Crossen
- Crossen is a speed burner and a good player. I like him and he is a specialist so this was a good trade, but I am not sure they made the best deal. The Patriots land a sixth and that to me is a better deal.
New York Jets trade CB Parry Nickerson to the Seahawks for a 2021 7th round pick
- I am lost because the Jets have no depth at the CB position so they trade for Hairston of the Colts. Then they turn around and trade Nickerson who is a dog. I give this win to the Seahawks.
Kansas City Chiefs trade CB Mark Fields to the Vikings for a 2021 7th round pick
- Chiefs win this trade, I mean they signed Fields as an undrafted free agent then land a draft pick for him.
Cleveland Browns send a 2020 7th round pick to the Titans for WR Taywan Taylor
- The Browns steal again. Taylor is a starting wide receiver and is a great addition to an already stacked wide receiver room. Browns win.
Dolphins sent a 2020 7th round pick to the Colts for OL Evan Boehm and a 2020 7th round pick
- Both teams win, but the Dolphins needed this depth.
Houston Texans trade Jadeveon Clowney to the Seattle Seahawks for a 2020 third round pick, DE Barkevious Mingo and LB Jacob Martin.
- I do not I have to type more than a sentence to say the Texans were just fleeced.
Houston Texans trade OT Julien Davenport, CB Jonathan Bademosi, 2020 1st round pick, 2021 1st round pick and a 2021 2nd round pick to the Miami Dolphins for OT Laremy Tunsil, WR Kenny Stills, a 2020 4th round pick and a 2021 6th round pick
- The Miami Dolphins did not want to trade Laremy Tunsil and they definitely wanted to trade WR Kenny Stills, but let’s face it, you just received 2 1sts and a 2nd for Laremy Tunsil. The Texans took the largest L today. They should fire Bill O’Brien, he is killing their future. You cannot trade away your future like this. I am not sure what the Texans are doing but I would love to get on the phone and make a trade with them. I feel they cannot win a trade at this point. They had the worst day for any team in the NFL.