Michael Story the Mississippi State offensive lineman plead guilty to animal cruelty charges today according to the Clarion Ledger. The court documents show that a Judge in Oktibbeha County Justice Court gave Story a six month suspended jail sentence and two years of probation, plus a $1,000 fine.
Story is a senior entering his final season and according to the report, he failed to give his ex-girlfriend’s dog water or food for three days. The dog was a Great Dane named Kodak.
Story was suspended following the incident but hours after he was cleared he appeared at football practice.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 27, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/tXSUF2jHYP
about 42 mins ago
- Three Possible Trades for the Dallas Cowboys ift.tt/3oAg2Ry
about 47 mins ago
- If you own a #Jets jersey and live in one of the five Boroughs or New Jersey, be at practice tomorrow at 9am.
about 60 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Former CFL standout Marcus Sayles is signing to the Vikings practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago