- Name: Mekhi Brown
- Height: 6’5”
- Weight: 240
- Position: DE/OLB
- College: Tennessee State University
- Twitter: @MekhiBrownn
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Columbus, GA known for producing many athletes in football and baseball and I love that it’s a city that’s not country but is not the most urban place neither
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning, film then practice
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about failing only because where I’m from it’s expected to play in college but it’s hard making it to that next level without the right mindset and it’s hard keeping that mindset through every trial
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Being at Alabama I feel like I failed in some areas of my life and when I got to TSU I vowed to myself that I would change those things
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Leadership and honesty
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Jonah Williams
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Athletic training
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room of course
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• A family member because I know them
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Tough question, probably Will Smith on I Am, Legend
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Being a kid and watching my moms car being repoed and I overcame it by putting myself in this situation to go pro
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• 2018 National Championship against UGA
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first college sack
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Too many to choose from
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandma, my life would be different as well as my moms. She’s the reason I wear 48
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Khi’s Place
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Danielle Hunter
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because it takes you a longer way. More of a legacy
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Probably PAC Man Jones
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Poppop
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for March 6, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/roster…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Did You See This:Rams defensive lineman takes a shot at Jared Goff saying Matthew Stafford is a level up compared t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:The NFL Draft and Its Rules- Here Is Everything You Need to Know nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/nfl-dr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:Did LSU brush off a serious claim that Derrius Guice sexually harassed a 70-year-old security guard?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Awesome game today twitter.com/mitchbtv_/stat…
about 3 hours ago