To break his team out of the August conditioning slump, The University of Georgia head coach Kirby Smart challenged his team to coaches vs. players 4×100-meter relay instead of the usual wind sprints after practice.
“Who wants to do a 4×100 versus the coaches instead of doing this?” Smart asks in a video posted to the Georgia football team’s Twitter on Monday.
Smart waited until the last second and pulled Matthew Boling out of the crowd and let him take the final leg of the race. Boling was able to track down Richard LeCounte, a junior defensive back for the Bulldogs, on the homestretch. Boling even turned around and looked back at LeCounte.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ae64rrn1x0
about 32 mins ago
- Did You See This:Salter seven-round mock Draft: Seattle Seahawks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/seahaw… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/uXD8uNE5UR
about 33 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: John Brown Injury Update, Bills WR will miss another week nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/john-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Alvin Kamara Injury Update, How serious is his foot injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/alvin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Todd Gurley Injury Update, How bad is the Falcons RB’s knee injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/todd-g…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago