- Name: Lamont Johnson
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 170
- Position: WR
- College: University of the Incarnate Word
- Twitter: @Tha6Show
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Dallas, Tx is my hometown and I love that the city is starting to come together to make things better.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• 1. Practice for you to go out and compete at a high level, 2. Film study so you can grade yourself on your mistakes and effort so you can come to the next practice prepared, 3. Strength and Conditioning for you to get rid of any soreness but still be able to get stronger.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Letting my mother down because I made a promise to her that I will be successful at something.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I was younger I failed to help my mother out when she needed it the most and from that point on I worked hard at what I did so she can relax and enjoy her life with no stress.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• The energy I bring to practice, if I make a play or someone else does, I’m getting everyone hype.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Freshman year, Lamar had a cornerback #5 he was a transfer from Georgia.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Crime Scene Investigator
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room first.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member because blood runs deep and if I consider you family then I will do my best to make sure your ok.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Mike Epps because he is just naturally funny without even telling jokes.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Before last season, my grandma past and it was the hardest thing I ever had to deal with, I didn’t even want to play anymore but I knew she would want me to keep playing because she always called me her “superstar”.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Thinking I’m right when it’s the opposite.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• A Post Corner route I ran against UCA and scored, it was in the Conference Championship game.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Mystikal: Here I Go.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Being able to take coaching and learning from the past.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Grandma because she took up for me even against my mother, she always had my back and we were close.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Julio Jones
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because for someone to respect you, they understand things and know not to test you or stab you in the back.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Collin Kapernick because the things he did, people are still doing it now and they aren’t removed from the NFL.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose because I’m too competitive to take a loss.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Mother because she has been the only one to not switch up on me and has taught me things that my Dad couldn’t.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- It is wild, the players are pissed off. They are in shock. twitter.com/jgriner9/statu…
about 12 mins ago
- Close twitter.com/renegadeblitz/…
about 23 mins ago
- They are not happy. League wants this game played twitter.com/mikegarafolo/s…
about 24 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Jordan Davis, DT, University of Georgia nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/jordan… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago