- Name: Kyle Reighard
- Height: 6020
- Weight: 217
- Position: Punter/Kicker/Holder
- College: Charleston Southern University
- Twitter: @colteverday
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I loved how I could ride my bike anywhere throughout town. It was a quick ride anywhere. Traffic was light and not a lot of chaos
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• 1. Practice, with a position like punter, muscle memory is essential for success. Practicing and working drills is without a doubt the most important thing. 2. Strength and conditioning, working on flexibility and explosion is important in creating hangtime and distance. 3. Film, film is very important. To look back and see what you’re doing to go out and correct it
What do you worry about, and why?
• Worry about? I don’t worry about much really.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I had my worst game of my career, I apologized to my coaches the next day and promised it would never happen again, came out next week and averaged 44.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My honesty
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Jonathan Abram
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Golf, no question
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room. Have to always have my room clean. Then car then desk.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save 1 family member. I don’t like these type of questions.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Sherlock Holmes. Those are my favorite movies of all time and he is so sweet with everything he does
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My Moms stroke. Our family has become closer and more tight knit.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I don’t really have an embarrassing moment, maybe when I peed my pants in pre-K
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Punt after safety, I tackled Mississippi State’s kickoff returner and saved a TD
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Lose Yourself
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Mental toughness. I am very good at blocking out the last kick or the last mistake and moving on. It helps me a lot in golf and kicking.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• He already brought Himself back, but I would bring Jesus back.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Disco Frisco
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Andrew Luck
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Not everyone will like you, that’s personal opinion. Being respected shows trust and work towards what you’re doing, respect from others
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Nobody. Off the field issues are your choices. So someone that is making poor choices that cause their careers do end, that’s on them.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My dad. Everything he’s been through and how he keeps pushing through.