- Name: Kameron Cline
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 270
- Position: Defensive line
- College: University of South Dakota
- Twitter: @kameron_cline
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from San Diego and I’d have to say it’s a tie between the weather and mexican food.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I’d say strength and conditioning is least important, then practice, and film study most important. Because at high levels everybody is strong and fast but practice and film study is what sets players apart.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my future sometimes and what the world has in store for me but I know if I keep working hard good things will come.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I didn’t reach my set personal goals in a season it made me work even harder than before.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My ability to listen and be coached up easily.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Dallas Goedert
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Something in sports management
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I’d have to save my family member because of how much they mean to me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Tony Stark, because he’s rich and in the Avengers.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• When my mom passed away, I dealt with it by not giving up in life and knowing that she’s watching over me.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When I slipped and fell on a wet floor and spilled water on myself…
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Against New Mexico when my helmet got ripped off and I still made the tackle.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Through Da Storm- Polo G
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Quick Learner
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My mom, just to see her again.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• DeForest Buckner
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because I feel like it’s more valuable than likeness.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Collin Kaepernick because he did what he believed was right and because of that he isn’t on an NFL roster today.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Definitely my dad because he’s always pushed me my whole life, on and off the field.