- Name: Josh Sheridan
- Height: 5’9
- Position: Running back
- College: UNC-Pembroke
- Twitter: @Joshsheri_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Lumberton, N.C., small town but very dangerous. What I love most about Lumberton is that it is close to the beach.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Strength and Conditioning, Film Study
What do you worry about, and why?
• What I worry about the most is making my parents proud because they support everything I do.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I did not pass a test. The next time I tried a different study method and passed the next test
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Leading by example
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Kyle Kitchens
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Physical educator/ Football coach
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member because they are who I care about the most.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Timmy Turner because he could wish for whatever he wanted within the rules.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Hurricane Florence. Overcame it by having faith and believing that everything will turn out just fine.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Walking around with my shorts on backwards.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• First career touchdown
What song best describes your work ethic?
• “To the Top” by Lil Baby
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Paying attention to details
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My uncle. He was like another father figure to me.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• “The Dance Polar”
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Marlon Mack
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Respect is earned.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon. He is a great player but made poor choices.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother because she has sacrificed so much for me.