- Name: Fidel Romo Martinez
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 195
- Position: Kicker, Punter, Holder
- College: Delaware State University
- Twitter: @romo11fidel
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Banning is my hometown and what I love most about it is that the memories of my whole childhood live there.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Repetition, Strength, Conditioning, Film Study
What do you worry about, and why?
• My current worries are graduate school and my career in the medical field. I devoted many hours and minutes to my studies, and I would love to achieve my aspirations in becoming a nurse practitioner.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed as a leader before because I tried to correct without applying those corrections to my own self. Now I lead by serving others and setting an example by doing everything correctly.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• The ability to execute anything I set my mind to.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• My mind created a perfect version of Fidel and I challenge him every single day to become just like him.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Nurse Practitioner
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Desk, Room, Car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Depends who is at closest proximity.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Captain America because he serves others like I would love to.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Moving across the country to play football. What helped me overcome it was changing my mentality and knowing that this is the path and sacrifice I must do to pay for college.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Missing a team meeting
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Punting a 65-yard punt against Florida State.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I’m harder on myself than anyone else can ever be. I strive to be perfect at everything I do.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• The dead must stay dead.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected is what I strive for because people tend to learn more from a person they respect.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to learn
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents sacrificed everything for my siblings and I and for that I am greatly grateful and wonderfully influenced.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former Kansas State defensive lineman Derick Newton is dead at the age of 21 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/derick… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 min ago
- Only in Florida twitter.com/q13fox/status/…
about 15 mins ago
- This is awesome twitter.com/thechargingbuf…
about 15 mins ago
- Friday FLEX Of The Week: Scotty Miller, WR, Tampa Bay Buccaneers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/scotty… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 26 mins ago
- Awesome signing twitter.com/rapsheet/statu…
about 27 mins ago