- Name: Fardan Allen
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 205
- Position: Safety
- College: Seton Hill University
- Twitter: @Fardanallen
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Rochester, NY. what i love mostly about my hometown is that we are a very unique city because we have the best food choices.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study (1), Practice (2), Strength and Conditioning (3). I ordered these this way because knowing your opponents gameplay & going over things during indy and team period is very important. Lastly strength and conditioning is great making sure you are physically ready for your opponents.
What do you worry about, and why?
• That i won’t live up to my highest potential by being distracted by the negative things this world has to offer.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Coming in 3rd place at Dartmouth relays in the high jump after jumping 6’4, i went on to train harder than ever for the rest of the season. When may came around i was a sectional champion in high jump.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Having my actions speak louder than my words. My teammates ay I’m an electrifying player.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Eric Brown from Cal U Pennsylvania
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Dean of Students at a University of my choosing.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, this is where i lay my head, having things clean when you rest gives you a peaceful state of mind.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Tyrell Best Savage, Kemani Howard, Jermaine Ponder & Hanan Allen (sister). These are very important people in my life and i would hate to loose them.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• (Jerry) from Tom and Jerry. He just seems like the coolest dude ever.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Overcoming the judo struggle. Being alone in NYC at the age of 18 and being broke, Hungry and blessed. Making it out of Junir college was a struggle but i managed to leave with a 3.2 GPA and a scholarship to Seton Hill University.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Showing my friends baby pictures lol.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Having the game winning interception vs Kutztown University.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Drake – Nonstop
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I am a very good listener.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Uncle Henry, i loved him so much but never really spent time with him like i wanted to because i was young.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Jamal Adams
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• respected because them you know it was earned.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Sean Taylor. he was one of the best safeties ever to touch a football field. He also was a father and has an amazing family.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose because once you get used to that feeling you never want to feel it again.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
– My family because they work very hard to keep the family together and they’ve made many sacrifices to get where i am today.