- Name: Diondre Green
- Height: 5”10
- Weight: 188Lb
- Position: CB, Nickelback, Fs
- College: SMSU (Southwest Minnesota State University)
- Twitter: @Lifeofdgreen
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Minneapolis, Minnesota, What I like or rather love about my city is the authenticity of how diverse and different we are amongst the population. Many different races, religion, ethnicities throughout the city but we all love each other and get along well don’t see that in much cities.
What do you worry about, and why?
• My biggest worry or fear would be not making my family proud or being able to take care of them. Since the passing of my father in 2016, I’ve defiantly unintentionally became the man of the house and I feel its my job to make sure my whole family is taken care of and safe in every way.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I believe bouncing back from D-1, Juco, D-2 was my biggest failure, having to go from having great success to being humbled and recreating who I was
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Consistent, Hard-working “Gym/Field Rat”, Dedicated, Leader (Vocally & Example)
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Lamaar “Flash” Thomas, Dede Westbrook
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Working for ESPN, build my foundation, Building my own clothing line, and other business ventures.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I would say I clean my Room, Car, Desk in that order because your room to me tells a person a lot about your character of where you lay your head down every night. To your car which is probably the second most common place you’re at throughout the day. The desk something in my field I’d probably not spend a lot of time in being that my desk equals my locker we are there but not too often in football.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family is always important to me so I would have to say family first, sadly which I could help the other people, but family always comes first in my family.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• G baby from Hardball because he played the most unselfish role for one shining moment and took the ultimate sacrifice dying at the end which also ultimately help propel the team to winning the championship in the movie.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Losing my father to diabetes complications, simply how I dealt with it was tough, but it was trusting and continue to trust Jesus for a better day and work my ASS off as my day would want me in football, school, and life.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I would say my prom night; it was total disaster and end early and spent so much money for memories I can’t even remember.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I would say I have two making my first tackle in the NCAAJC national championship 2015 vs Northwest Mississippi Community College, and my first every pick six in college Juco 2015.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Meek Mill “Made it from nothing” or Nipsey Hussle “Victory Lap”
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Knowledge of the Game being a 6thSenior I’ve played a lot of ball and understand this game and schemes and player tendencies well. Physically I would say overall my best trait would be my craft my consistent footwork hips and breaks doing those things daily and efficient would be my best part of my game and it shows well in my film the consistency.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My dad just so he could see his son thrive and him be able to come to all my games like old times.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Bob’s Gold Room, for my late dad who died and represent him.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Keenan Allen
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon, I believe if he never used drugs and was focused his entire career, I believe he could have been easily retired top 10 Wide Receiver of all time.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
My entire family, because through it all they’ve always been there for me good bad and ugly. Without them there is no me there is no football for me anything.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- From Dud To Stud, 15 Players That Will Be Noticed In 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/dud-to… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/JSBhB3YQBP
about 26 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Josh Pederson, TE, Louisiana-Monroe nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/josh-p… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shemar Jean-Charles, CB, Appalachian State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/shemar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- JJ Watt to Bills needs to happen right now nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/jj-wat… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/O0XlDhWuTc
about 1 hour ago
- Report: JJ Watt to Steelers will not likely happen, Four teams still in the mix nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/jj-wat… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago