Deondre Francois has a new home!
He will be attending an HBCU school in Virginia according to the Daily Press’ Dave Johnson.
Former Florida State quarterback Deondre François is now enrolled at Hampton University as a graduate transfer.
Francois started two years at Florida State before he was dismissed from the program in February.
Francois started 11 games for the Seminoles in 2018, after missing the entire 2017 with a knee injury. He threw for 2,731 yards with 15 touchdowns and 12 interceptions during his tenure.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former Dolphins Coach Chris Foerster Who was Fired for Cocaine Use Takes Job with the 49ers ift.tt/30y6tGG
about 7 mins ago via IFTTT
- My boy Jose Jaws Ocasio!!!! TKO Round 1 1:12 in the fight
about 15 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 23, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/tpNYkYINRP
about 19 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Duke Williams I told y’all
about 22 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- I could see the Saints trading a CB, Jets a likely suitor.
Could the Dolphins be making moves? They want Clowne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone