Deondre Francois has a new home!
He will be attending an HBCU school in Virginia according to the Daily Press’ Dave Johnson.
Former Florida State quarterback Deondre François is now enrolled at Hampton University as a graduate transfer.
Francois started two years at Florida State before he was dismissed from the program in February.
Francois started 11 games for the Seminoles in 2018, after missing the entire 2017 with a knee injury. He threw for 2,731 yards with 15 touchdowns and 12 interceptions during his tenure.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- He better step up too. He wanted money they paid him. He has been MIA six games, and his penalty was a huge blow to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:Updated 2021 NFL Draft Order; Jets hold the first pick after six weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-dr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update; 49ers back will likely miss 3 to 5 weeks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago