- Name: Daventa Adams
- Height: “6”3
- Weight: 255
- Position: Defensive End
- College: Livingstone College
- Twitter: @__eat11
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Atlanta Ga, the culture and the music scene
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film because the only way to beat your opponent is to know your opponent. Conditioning it gives you the ability to outwork a person in a game and brake there will. The strength gives you the confidence you need to dominate and not be thrown around
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not doing my job on the field and allowing teams to make plays off my mental mistakes as a player when you’re not doing your assignment or what you were coached to do
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My first year I had a great camp but mentally as a player, I wasn’t ready my first college I missed a lot of tackles was exhausted out of shape, but I stayed down got my mind right body right and came back as a better player mentally and physically then next year
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• The ability to make plays and also be vocal when it necessary, and being a brother see on our defense we all make plays we shark baby
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• WSSU RB Kerrion Moore, smart back, very deceptive, great speed much respect
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Probably would be coaching because I have a 6-year-old son and that always been a dream of mine
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room gotta keep a cleanroom
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• A family member family is everything life wouldn’t be the same without family
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• The flash only because I play defensive end and to have that speed coming off the edge what offensive lineman could block me
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Finding myself after being cut from my JUCO team due to my own action and going to Livingstone my first year and not doing what I was posed to do academically when I got to living stone so I had to earn my coaches trust back by doing what I had to do in the classroom first
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My first college game against Benedict I will never forget it
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Playing against Shaw we had just turned the ball over was backed up in our own 20 and need to get ball back so I came offline spin move strip-sack and got the offense the ball back
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Future Stick Talk
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
•Being able to deal with adversity that plays a part anywhere no matter what happens or if I do get. A chance at the next level I will always be that player that came from a D2 trying to do the impossible It will always be can he compete at the next level with guys who have played D-1,2 or 3 football
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Honestly, I would love to bring my granny back but I would bring my cousin’s father back because I feel very young Man need their father in there life and I hate my cousin never got the chance to experience that as I did.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Spot
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Kevin Byard 31 Tennessee Titans
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respect it goes a long way, not meant to be liked by everybody but you gone respect me
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Shawn Oakman DE from Baylor he had the size the talent, just things happen and certain things you can’t control in life but I wish him the best
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Come on everybody loves to win nobody wants to be a loser and be 2nd place or any of that. Winning is everything that the only thing people pay attention to
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Grandma Lord Rest Her Soul She Always Wanted what was best for me, she always was by my side and made believe in myself all she ever wanted was for me to go to college and make something of myself even if it was in football or in life.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Breaking: Minnesota Vikings poach S Curtis Riley off the Cardinals practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 27, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 Draft Prospect Interview: Hunter Toppel, OG, Minnesota State-Mankato nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/hunter…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 27, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Chris Carson and Carlos Hyde injury update, Who will run the ball in Seattle?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago