- Name:Dami Adekunjo
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 190
- College: Tennessee Tech University
- Twitter: @_domstooreal
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Hometown is Clinton Maryland suburb of DC. I love the culture and how each athlete gets supported .
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study- Mental preparation is the #1key, Practice- correct mistakes from film study, Strength and conditioning- Have to be faster and stronger than next opponent .
What do you worry about, and why?
• Me staying complacent, because i have the desire to be great and i cant be satisfied with think i cant get better.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Minute details in terms of my eyes when cover my man, when i watch film i go correct it in practice and there is a difference.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My speed, effort and coach ability.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Alexander Hollins – EIU WR
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• An IT specialist / Musician
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room – that’s my foundation, where i start my Day and End it.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save a family member, you can’t leave your blood around.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would like to be like Luke Cage, he could walk in danger and not be hurt or injured.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• After getting a car accident, it just took to realize how fast your life can be gone. I just talk to my close ones to lift me up which helped me finish out the school year.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• That’s a hard one to think of , but texting the wrong person a conversation that should be private.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Getting my first sack , my Sophomore against TSU.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Meek Mill – We ball
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Non Physical- i believe my physical trait is ready for the next level. Better Technique and IQ is what will have me ready.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandpa , because he died when i was young and not able to really sit down and have a conversation. I would like to him to see how far i came.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Smooth Criminal
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Tavon Young
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected , because i don’t try to do anything to get liked.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon – he had all the assets to be a top player in the NFL.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Cousin , Will Pefok – we always talk about doing the impossible and working to it everyday .
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- He better step up too. He wanted money they paid him. He has been MIA six games, and his penalty was a huge blow to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:Updated 2021 NFL Draft Order; Jets hold the first pick after six weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-dr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update; 49ers back will likely miss 3 to 5 weeks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago