North Carolina Highway Patrol cited Carolina Panthers defensive end Bryan Cox Jr. for speeding, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia on the final day of the team’s training camp.
According to the reports, Bryan Cox Jr., a 25-year-old was pulled over on Interstate 85 northbound near Bessemer City for driving 90 mph in a 65 mph zone in a 2015 Nissan. Cox was cited for possessing less than a half-ounce of marijuana. He has an Oct. 14 court date.
The incident came about an hour after the Panthers broke camp at Wofford College in Spartanburg, South Carolina, and players began returning home to Charlotte, North Carolina.
Cox has been with the Panthers since 2017. He’s the son of Bryan Cox, who played 12 seasons in the NFL and was named All-Pro three times.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jalen Morton, QB, Prairie View A&M University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Zay Jones May end up getting traded, he was still in the game in the fourth quarter. Shoot Duke was still in there too
about 22 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Former Dolphins Coach Chris Foerster Who was Fired for Cocaine Use Takes Job with the 49ers ift.tt/30y6tGG
about 40 mins ago via IFTTT
- My boy Jose Jaws Ocasio!!!! TKO Round 1 1:12 in the fight
about 49 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 23, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/tpNYkYINRP
about 53 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro