North Carolina Highway Patrol cited Carolina Panthers defensive end Bryan Cox Jr. for speeding, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia on the final day of the team’s training camp.
According to the reports, Bryan Cox Jr., a 25-year-old was pulled over on Interstate 85 northbound near Bessemer City for driving 90 mph in a 65 mph zone in a 2015 Nissan. Cox was cited for possessing less than a half-ounce of marijuana. He has an Oct. 14 court date.
The incident came about an hour after the Panthers broke camp at Wofford College in Spartanburg, South Carolina, and players began returning home to Charlotte, North Carolina.
Cox has been with the Panthers since 2017. He’s the son of Bryan Cox, who played 12 seasons in the NFL and was named All-Pro three times.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:North Dakota State College of Science cancels their football season nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/north-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- ICYMI:Police are searching for former Raiders TE Mychal Rivera’s sister in California nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/mychal… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- Did You See This:Another HBCU program cancels their season, Langston University shuts down fall sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Tre Walker, WR, San Jose State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/tre-wa… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/MJjp2mRnRe
about 40 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Joe Tryon, EDGE/OLB, Washington nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/joe-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Q8de89qeaN
about 58 mins ago