• Name: Antonio Wabanimkee
• Height: 6’2 1/2
• Weight: 227
• Position: LB
• College: William Jewell College
• Twitter: @Tonethirty
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• The best part about being from Las Vegas is being able to brag about living in a city that people dream of going to for vacation!
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning is first in my opinion because without being capable physically, practice and film study won’t mean anything being that you’re not in shape to make plays come game day. Must take care of your body before anything else. It’s hard to pick which is more important out of film study and practice because they go hand in hand. Finding tendencies on film and going against them in practice is a major key to getting better and winning come game day… but if I had to pick one I’d say practice. Perfecting your craft comes with repetition and time.
What do you worry about, and why?
• At this point in my
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Not keeping my head focused on school and football in high school. I graduated with a low GPA and didn’t receive any offers coming out of high school. I took the JUCO route, graduated with honors and transferred to one of the most academically prestigious D2 schools in the country! I didn’t take no for an answer coming out of high school. I stayed hungry and humble and worked hard both athletically and academically to get what I felt I deserved.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• The ability to keep my faith strong through anything life throws my way.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• That’s a tough one. To be
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Not 100% sure of the position or job title but I know I want to help out teens that are going through hard times. Being a Juvenile probation officer is something that really interests me.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One Family member because family is everything to me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Adam Sandler in the movie Click. Being able to alter time would be cool.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Long story short there was a period in my life where I started going down the wrong path. Making mistakes at a young age helped mature me and look at life with a better understanding. With that new
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When I took my first drivers test I drove through the entire test with the Emergency brake on.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Final minuets with the game on the line of our homecoming game we needed a stop on 4th down and I came up with the sack.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• The places you’ll go by Majornine (Chad Thomas)
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Being a sponge. Learning quickly and soaking everything in.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
My grandmother. I promised her I would get back into football and play in college. I would want her at one of my games.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club Lit
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Darius Slay
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. I don’t really care if someone likes me or if they don’t but as long as they respect me as a person that’s all that matters.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I honestly can’t even think of any certain player.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
My mom. We are very close and she has supported me so much. She stayed by my side through everything and without her love and support I wouldn’t be in the position I am today.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jalen Morton, QB, Prairie View A&M University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Zay Jones May end up getting traded, he was still in the game in the fourth quarter. Shoot Duke was still in there too
about 16 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Former Dolphins Coach Chris Foerster Who was Fired for Cocaine Use Takes Job with the 49ers ift.tt/30y6tGG
about 35 mins ago via IFTTT
- My boy Jose Jaws Ocasio!!!! TKO Round 1 1:12 in the fight
about 43 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 23, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/tpNYkYINRP
about 47 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro