Name:Andre’ Chisley Jr.
- Height: 6’2”
- Weight: 230
- Position: Inside linebacker
- College: Bemidji State University
- Twitter: @Chisley_Era
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m From Minneapolis, MN, everybody knows about how cold it is in MN, on the other side the summers here are perfect not to hot not to cold. What I like most about my city is the acceptance of diversity throughout the communities.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Practice, then Strength and Conditioning. Footballs a game of tendencies, film study shows what’s most likely coming next, practice is good to physically match what you visually seen in the film room, and Strength and conditioning helps your body be able to perform at its best when applying film study and good practice habits.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about playing this game to the best of my ability, leaving everything I have on the field for my team so that I have no regrets after the game, I don’t worry about the opponent because all the hard work is done before we suit up.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Weather it’s a curtain number in the weight room or something in the classroom my reaction is the same, I try to understand why I failed , I try to eliminate any excuse because I believe I can do anything with hard work and dedication; I put the blame on myself, I suck it up and work harder to achieve success in whatever I failed at.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My Passion for the game
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Dallas Goedert -TE for the eagles
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Physical therapist
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I Clean my room first
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I’m saving a family member, 5 words -Blood is thicker than water
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I’d b King Leonidas in the movie 300, He’s the embodiment of a warrior, a leader and he’s willing to die for what he believes in.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Biggest adversity in life was when I had open heart surgery, I over came it by believing myself, not having any excuses and working harder and pushing myself to limits I never thought I could. I was just tired of being weak and people feeling sorry for me.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I had a scar that was more then half the size of my body, there’s nothing more embarrassing then pool parties.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• It was 4thquarter close game. I was man on the RB, offence ran a screen play I had to fight through 3 offensive lineman and run down the RB on the opposite side of the field for a loss, and a turnover on downs.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Last Breath- Future, unstoppable- YFN Lucci, All I Know- YFN Lucci
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My Competitiveness I absolutely hate losing, if I lose a matchup up, you’ll probably hear me talking about it for the next few days, I absolutely hate losing. My Competitiveness won’t allow me to keep failing; eventually ill find out how to win and shut whatever move or concept that beat me down.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I’d Bring my Grandpa back, the day he died it changed my father, id bring him back so that my dad can feel that joy one more time.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Pop That Dance Club
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• J.T. Hassel he won’t be underrated for long though
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, people will like you for who you are, if your trying to be liked by everyone are you being yourself or are you being what they like/want you to be?
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick, its obvious he’s still NFL caliber it’s sad he can’t do what he loves for standing up for what he believes in
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Winning is cool and all but its only cool because you didn’t lose in my opinion. I absolutely hate losing I can’t sleep or think the next few days.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My dad has been the biggest influence, he’s one of the hardest working unselfish people I know, when times get tough my dad is tougher.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Aaron Jones injury update; How bad is his calf injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:2017 NFL Re-Draft: Browns take Patrick Mahomes with the first overall pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/2017-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune-Cookman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/taron-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/yuMJqr8BUW
about 4 hours ago