- Name: Aaron Rogers
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 192
- Position: CB
- College: Edinboro University
- Twitter: @AaronRogers14_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I was born in Passaic located in North Jersey. What I love most about my hometown is having family members around the corner from each other and definitely having a white castles in the area.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- I believe first is Strength and conditioning because you must be in top shape to perform at a high level. Second is film study because you learn from breaking down film being a student of the game is highly important. Last is practice because you must practice not repeating the same mistakes you seen on film and perfecting your technique day in and day out.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I constantly worry about staying healthy. Staying healthy is extremely important in order to be successful and stay on the field.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I failed a class my freshmen year and had a very low gpa. Since then I never put myself in a position to fail a class and worked hard to raise my GPA significantly.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My teammates would say my best quality is press man. I have a big body and long arms and always use it to my advantage.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- The best player I played against is Gary Brown. He was a wideout for Cal U and I had to guard him one on one a lot throughout the game as a sophomore.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I plan on being a counselor for troubled juveniles if I couldn’t play football.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- I clean my room before anything because it keeps me from feeling flustered. Second is my car because i believe you should always keep your car clean and smelling good. Last is my desk because I barely put anything on my desk anyway.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- I would probably choose my family member because there’s a different bond there and I put family before anyone.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- I would be Jon Snow from Game of Thrones. He was a natural leader and had to overcome so much adversity but always stayed true to himself.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- I broke my leg my senior year during one of the biggest games of the year which ended my season early. Since I was medical redshirted I overcame it by staying mentally strong and becoming more of a student to the game then ever before.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- My most embarrassing moment was in 6th grade when my friends flipped the lunch room bench while I was sitting down. I fell straight on my back in front of the whole lunch room.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- My most memorable play is probably getting a pick against #16 ranked slippery rock my Jr Year. It stopped slippery rock drive and allowed my offense to score right before the half giving us a two possession lead.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Down Below by Roddy Rich perfectly describes my work ethic. I had to work for everything I have nothing was ever handed to me.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- The most important trait I can have at the next level is having a high football IQ. Being a student of the game can take you a long way. Paying attention to little details such as a WR alignment or type of release will only make me play more confident and faster.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- I would bring back Dr. Sebi. I truly believe he found the cure for cancer and can cure all diseases with herbs. I just have to know for myself.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- I would name my dance club “Club Jersey” because everyone know we the best dancers in the country!
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- I believe Xavier Rhodes is one of the most underrated players in the NFL. It’s hard to do what he does at his size and cover the best receiver every single game all game long.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- I would rather be respected than liked because not everyone is going to like you and that’s ok but respect goes a long way. Someone can not like you but still respect you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Easily Mike Vick. Mike Vick was at his prime before he was sent to prison. I believe he would have won a few Super Bowls if he wouldn’t have ever got in trouble. He was never the same when he came back.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- The goal is to win at everything you do in life. I LOVE to win!! There’s no better feeling!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My dad has been my biggest influence in my life because good or bad he always had my back and never made me feel bad for failing at something or not making the right decisions. He also showed me how a man is suppose to provide and care for his family at all times no matter the circumstances.