Former Kansas State full back Winston Dimel will be working out with the Cleveland Browns today according to sources.
Dimel was a three time All-Big 12 performer who was a valuable blocker in addition to being a weapon out the backfield for the Wildcats. He started all 39 career games in his career and has 22 career rushing touchdowns.
The 6010, 240 pound full back would be a huge asset to the Browns and their running game if signed.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- The entire top 100 should opt out twitter.com/eric_edholm/st…
about 25 mins ago
- Miami DE Greg Rousseau the best pass rusher in 2021 NFL Draft opts out nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/greg-r… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XpZ130dsgN
about 26 mins ago
- ICYMI:Former Buffalo Bills draft pick pleads not guilty by insanity in attempted murder case… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Wow huge news twitter.com/davehydesports…
about 57 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 6, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZorZZGk1X6
about 1 hour ago