After a very long and strenuous investigation police have made an arrest from a 2016 altercation at a marijuana dispensary in Jurupa Valley.
According to multiple reports, former UCLA running back Craig Lee was arrested on charges of attempted murder and attempted robbery.
An article from City News Service on Fox5SanDiego.com states:
Officials said Lee and at least two other men entered Kings Palace Marijuana Dispensary in Jurupa Valley in Riverside County on June 30, 2016, when someone from the group shot a store employee. Officials said a security guard in the store returned fire, and Lee and the other suspects bolted out of the place before law enforcement arrived.
After a 3-year-long investigation into the incident, prosecutors said the whole thing appeared to be a robbery gone wrong because in the arrest warrant, obtained by TMZ Sports, a key witness claimed Lee’s role “was to grab drugs and money and run.”
Prosecutors put out the warrant for Lee’s arrest last month. On Friday, Lee was arrested in Los Angeles on charges of attempted murder and attempted robbery — both felonies. Lee has been in custody in lieu of $1 million bond since. He’s set to be arraigned Thursday, according to TMZ.
Lee is being held on $1 million
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Bills need to call twitter.com/marykaycabot/s…
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Zach Ertz Injury Update, The dreaded high ankle sprain could crush the Eagles… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Raiders are working out former South Carolina RB Tavien Feaster nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/tavien… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- ICYMI:Is Justin Zimmer the only player that wants to win on the Buffalo Bills defense? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/justin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago