- Name: Tyrin Stevenson
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 295
- Position: DT
- College: Texas College
- Twitter: @T_Steve90
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Hall Summit, Louisiana. I love that the whole town is like one big happy family.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength, Film Study , Conditioning, Practice
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my future a lot just because of the unknown.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed at being eligible my first year at Texas College. I was hurt but had to take all that pain in and get my stuff together because I didn’t want to go through that again
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I think they would say my best quality is my strength or quickness off the ball.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• CJ Collins From SAGU
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would love work on the business side of sports.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, Car, Desk
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member,because I can’t see my self allowing one of my family members to die
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Timmy Turner, because who wouldn’t want Fairy God Parents?
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I had to take a year off from school because I let my grades slip. I honestly thought I was done with football, but God led me to Texas College.Now I’ve overcame it and got my grades back up.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I slipped in the café my first year here.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first year against Bacone I ran a fumble back for a touchdown but unfortunately it was called back.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Lil Wayne- Imma Go Getta
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Resilience no matter how tough it gets I will always keep goin
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• That’s a tough one I would have to bend the rules a little. I would bring back both of Grandmothers losing them was easily two of the worst days of my life. I would bring them back so they could see the man their grandson has grown into, just know they would be so proud.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The T-Spot
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Grady Jarret is a monster DT but often gets overlooked.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected,anybody can be liked but you have to earn respect,
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Kendrick Norton from the dolphins. He was a beast in college and had his career taken away from him before he could play his first game heart goes out for him.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• As good as winning feels I’ll have to say I hate to losing with a passion.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents are my biggest influence. They have made countless number of sacrifices to get me where I am today and I’m so blessed to have them in my life.