The NFL released this statement today on Kansas City Chiefs superstar saying the team will not suspend him after investigating the case, and this is a huge win for the Chiefs.
Over the past four months, we have conducted a comprehensive investigation of allegations regarding Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill. Throughout this investigation, the NFL’s primary concern has been the well-being of the child. Our understanding is that the child is safe and that the child’s ongoing care is being directed and monitored by the Johnson County District Court and the Johnson County Department for Children and Families.
In conducting our investigation, we have taken great care to ensure that we do not interfere with the county’s proceedings or compromise the privacy or welfare of the child in any way. The information developed in the court proceeding is confidential and has not been shared with us, and the court has sealed all law enforcement records. Local law enforcement authorities have publicly advised that the available evidence does not permit them to determine who caused the child’s injuries.
Similarly, based on the evidence presently available, the NFL cannot conclude that Mr. Hill violated the Personal Conduct Policy. Accordingly, he may attend Kansas City’s training camp and participate in all club activities. He has been and will continue to be subject to conditions set forth by the District Court, Commissioner Goodell, and the Chiefs, which include clinical evaluation and therapeutic intervention.
If further information becomes available through law enforcement, the pending court proceeding, or other sources, we will promptly consider it and take all appropriate steps at that time.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Hey @gmfb get at me I’m serious I know @MarquetteKing would love to come on! @KyleBrandt @nateburleson @PSchrags… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Hey @KyleBrandt we need to get my boy @MarquetteKing on @gmfb We can make it happen! Let’s Do this! We need to fin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Seth Williams, WR, Auburn University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/seth-w… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/JIbYfhl6ln
about 30 mins ago
- Steelers C Maurkice Pouncey will not play today, he was placed on the COVID-19 list nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/maurki… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for December 2, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago