- Name: Ty Martin-Miles
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 200
- Position: Strong Safety
- College: Cumberland University (TN)
- Twitter: @Tymartinmiles7
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Louisville. I love the gritty vibe. Growing up in this environment wired me different.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength & Condition, film study, Practice
Lift to protect your body, study to get smarter, practice to perfect the gameplan.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Nothing, everything is gods plan.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My grades out of hs, caused me to lose various D1 scholarships. I embraced the D2 route and became a better player mentally and physically.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Open field Tackling
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Entrepreneur, businesses owner, college coach
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, Car, Desk
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
Family over everything
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why
Mike epps as Reggie.All about the Benjamins. Comical role and he won the lottery, im just tryna get rich.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Losing my Father early. Let the anger and frustration build up, take it out on my opponent.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• The 1st day I cut my head bald. I was 18 w/no facial hair. Just a bald head and eyebrows
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• 19 tackles vs Walsh university 2017
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Dedication by Nipsey and Kendrick lamar
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• To me it will be my work ethic.God will give u every tool u need to suceed its up to you to go get it.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
•My pops. Growin up it was alot of times i needed help or advice, with nowhere to get it, its easy to make bad decisions.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Playas Club
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Keelan Cole
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. I could care less about being liked, most of the time people show fake love anyway.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Mike Vick. He was systematically failed because of his color and stature.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My sister & my neices. They my biggest supporters so i gotta get them out of the bottom.
Thank you for the interview. I look foward to talking to yoy guys again.